Understanding a SPC Flooring Warranty:
Flooring warranty not all floors are created equal. There are from 3 years to 10 years, please make sure it is residential or commercial.
FLOORCO SPC flooring comes with a:
For Residential (10-15 years):
Residential grade spc flooring : (10) year manufacturer Structural Integrity Warranty. if Install by Chief Artisan member (15 years manufacturer structural warranty)
Commercial grade spc flooring:(15) year manufacturer Structural Integrity Warranty.Install by Chief Artisan member (20 years manufacturer structural warranty)
For Commercial(1-5 years):
Residential grade spc flooring : (1) year manufacturer Structural Integrity Warranty. if Install by Chief Artisan member (2 ) years manufacturer structural warranty)
Commercial grade spc flooring:(5) year manufacturer Structural Integrity Warranty.Install by Chief Artisan member (7) years manufacturer structural warranty.
These warranties, which begin from the date of purchase, apply to products used in dry residential applications.
This limited warranty is valid only NEW ZEALAND The warranty is not transferable. It extends only to the original retail consumer.
What the SPC Flooring Limited Warranty covers:
Structural Integrity Warranty –FLOORCO warrant these products in their original manufactured conditions to be free from defect in material and workmanship including assembly dimension and grading.
What you should do if any of the above listed problems occur and you need warranty service:
You (the original retail customer) should notify the authorized SPC Flooring dealer from which the original purchase was made of any defect no later than 30 days after discovering the defect but within the time period of the applicable limited warranty.
You (the original retail customer) must present to that authorized SPC Flooring dealer the following items for a warranty claim to be considered:
- A valid proof of purchase in the form of a sales receipt or other documents which establish proof of purchase a description of the problem and/or a photograph/sample that clearly shows the warranty problem
What FLOORCO will do should you need warranty service:
If in the unlikely event that any portion of your product should fail with respect to the provisions of these warranties, FLOORCO will repair, refinish, or replace such portion, at no cost to you using either the same product, or suitable alterative should the original product no longer be stocked by us.
In the unlikely event FLOORCO is unable to correct any portion of a defective product after a reasonable number of attempts, FLOORCO will refund the purchase price for the portion of the product that is defective pursuant to the terms of the delivery and returns policy.
The warranty does not cover any extra costs stemming from a defective product, such as the removal of furniture, fixtures, electrical items or labor costs.
Please note floorco recommend you use a professional installer. All of DIY get high risk and floorco NO warranty if fix by unprofessional installer.
- Licensed building practitioner(LBP) and more than 400 hours install working experience.
- or BCITO, NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN FLOORING LEVEL 4(NCFL4)
- or ATFA OR FLOORNZ MEMBERSHIP and more than 200 hours install working experience.
- or 1000 hours flooring install experience.
- or Floorco installer or floorco sub-contractors
- or Chief Artisan Membership
What the SPC Flooring Warranties DO NOT cover：
This limited warranty is valid only NEW ZEALAND The warranty is not transferable. It extends only to the original retail consumer. This limited warranty applies only where the affected area of the FLOORCO Flooring is visible and covers an area greater than 10% of the room.
- Damage due to adhesives or tape, scratches, gouges, scuffs, punctures, cuts, indentations, burns, accidents, lack of proper furniture rests or any intentional misuse of the product, this not covered by warranty.
- Loss of finish gloss over time is consistent with normal wear & tear and is not a product flaw, this not covered by warranty.
- Indentation, scratches or damage caused by negligence, water moisture, insects, animals, and high heeled or spiked shoes, or failure to use pads under rolling chairs or other furniture and is not covered by warranty.
- Any product deformity that is not measurable or that is visible only in a certain angle is not considered a defect. Defects are evaluated by their visibility from a reasonable vertical distance (standing height) from the floor.
- Failure to follow manufacturers written installation instructions including protecting the floor from subfloor moisture.
- Improper or insufficient protection, care and maintenance nit covered by warranty
- Accidents abuse or misuse. Warranty will be made void if man-made or natural disasters including leaking or broken plumbing, fire, flood, earthquake, or standing water occur during or after installation.
- Changes in color due to full or partial exposure to sunlight and weather not coved by warranty.
- Failure due to structural changes in the subfloor, settling of the building or uneven subfloor that has not been adequately leveled.
- Plywood may let’s spc flooring cupping or warping if sunlight strong, Please avoid direct strong sunlight to spc flooring if sub-floors is plywood.Curtain is really help.Please to known if spc flooring cupping,bulking or warping because of sub-floor plywood warranty do not cover.
- This warranty does not cover removal or replacement of cabinets, appliances, furniture or other fixtures.
- Gloss reduction is not considered wear.
- Faces checking, cracking, are not covered by this warranty.
- Inheritance variations that are consistent with those of a natural product to include pattern, color, and granule size do not indicate defective material.
- Floor covering installed inappropriate locations is excluded from this warranty.
- SPC flooring is inside door product, DO NOT install outside.
FLOORCO not grant to any person or entity the authority to create for it any obligation or liability in connection with FLOORCO FLOORING. FLOORCO shall not be liable to the consumer or any other person for any incidental, special or consequential damages, arising out of breach of this limited warranty or any implied limited warranty (excluding merchantability). Some states or provinces do not allow the excluding of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to the purchaser. This warranty gives the customer specific legal rights, such rights may vary from state to state.