INSTALL WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY
Workmanship warranties and conditions
Floorco offer one-year workmanship warranties on all work order, the all of workmanship guarantee can’t transfer to any of others. All goods and services are subject to normal trade tolerances over and under in respect of weight, dimension or other measures of quality and performance.
All product or service remains the property of FLOORCO TRADING LTD. until paid for in full. That’s mean if client not pay in full, client can’t claim of the goods or service and FLOORCO TRADING DO NOT covered product or workmanship warranty.
Preparation of your site prior to Commencement Proposal price is based on a ‘clean and clear’ policy. Please have no other trades in the work space. Please remove all rubbish/construction waste, furniture and appliances. This will give us the best delay free start to your project. Please ensure you have taken care of your fittings by covering and wrapping things like balustrades, Bench tops and Kitchen cabinets ready for us to commence our service for you. We can help you at a little extra charge if you are unable to do so.
Dust is minimal but can sometimes be an inevitable part of finishing your floor. We use the best dust free systems on the market yet we still recommend utilising a home cleaning service after we have completed our work just to get everything ship shape and shiny.
You may choose for us to apply dust wrap to doorways – occasionally minimal damage can occur to paint work when tape is removed, however all care is taken by our wonderful team and we can recommend a cost effective touch up service if this should occur.
Please ensure your site is compliant with site safe regulations – the team look forward to working in a safe site. We can advise on any questions you may have regarding safety or safety requirements.
Damage doesn’t often occur to skirtings if they have been left on during sanding and coating. Although we do recommend skirting/kick panels and joinery should be removed and reinstalled by your trusty builder for the best result. Please talk further if you require us to undercut your skirting at an extra charge.
Please ensure no one walks on your floors when it is time to coat or while your coats are drying. No windows or doors are to be opened (even for that sneaky peek!) as the force of any breeze will blow dust and other matter into your finish. Pet doors must be secured – we recommend seeking pet care for your beloved pets, cat prints aren’t the best feature of a timber floor.
Minor marks on paintwork can rarely occur as we are navigating long lengths of timber inside some tricky areas. Be assured we do our very best not to touch paintwork. We can recommend and facilitate a simple and effective touch up service to paint work however if this does occur.
the level of the sub-floor prior to installation, any unevenness greater than +/-3mm over a measured length of 3m or +/-1.2mm over a measured length of 0.35m, the sub-floor must be levelled first. Please understand if sunfloor not level flooring will be many problem after install, we can help make sub-floor level/even but this will be extra charge.
An expansion joint must be allowed around the whole floor: The double edge distance of approx. 10 mm must be observed. A side length of approx. 8m should not be exceeded.
INSTALL WORKMANSHIP MUST BE KNOW – We will following with floorco install inspection standared, We do not accept with any other standared, so please read it very carefuly.make deposit /payment that’s means your agree and understand this workmaship. If not happy with our standared, We can help by facilitating this on your behalf with a reliable and trustworthy supplier.
Please understand, we can’t gurantee with completion times. All of time is estimating/roughly.
Please following with:
- If to prepare(Levelling , grounding, remove something on sub-floors) your sub-floors, that’s will be extra charge.
|Sub-floors Allowable||Approximately within 5mm variation over 3 meters.|
- After install of the flooring ,the floor level range will be:
|Floor level Allowable||Approximately within 5mm variation over 3 meters.|
- Flooring（laminate floors, spc floors , floating wood flooring） upon and down of float, this is very common. The reason is about flooring underlayment thickness and sub-floors level tolerance.
|Upon and down Allowable||Approximately within 3mm variation over 3 meters|
- Flooring squeaking noises allowable with all of floating floors.
|Squeaking noises Allowable||Floating floors|
- Expansion joint around the whole floors, but not include with Spc flooring.
|Expansion joint Allowable||Over 6mm|
- If we Cut “door frame, wall , kit board , skirting board, door board ,etc.”
|Cutting tolerance range Allowable||Within 3mm|
- All of the work for cutting have a tolerance range, We must be leave little gaps if the same where the installer can’t undercut.
|Gap Allowable||Within 5mm|
- We will be used “no more gap or filler” fill in all of the gaps, the “no more gap or filler ” color following with wall, kitchen or flooring colors.
|Fill in gap Allowable||Colour following with wall, kitchen or flooring colours|
- All of the flooring edges may slight height variances that occur, which is common.
|Height variances Allowable||Within 0.5mm|
- All of the flooring joints together may slight gaps variances, which is common.
|Gaps variances Allowable||Within 1mm|
- That transitions between carpet/tiles and flooring areas in all doorways are organized separately. We use normal trim/transitions if any special requirements with transitions/ trim please let us know before your order
workmanship warranty not covering:
- Dust is minimal but can sometimes be an inevitable part of finishing your floor, we try to best. But we still recommend a home cleaning service after work. This not warranties a claim.
- All of the flooring fit with glue-down floors, sometimes glue will be leave one the flooring surface or edges, but that is can be remove and clean. This not warranties a claim.
- Please understand glue down flooring will not squeaking noises, but all of the flooring fit with floating floors- if laying down over 3-month squeaking noises is not a problem for flooring or work. That’s Failure about humidity and maintain or cleaning. This not warranties a claim.
- Any of spills/stain and water damage not allowed warranties.
- after fitting does not use steam mop this not allowed warranties.
- We not guarantee job completion time, but we will try our best, all about time that is estimated. If any delay because of us, we not allowed to warranty a claim.
- Floating flooring will be contract and expand with temperature changes and humidity. Separation and spacing may occur between planks and will not be considered damage. Flooring that is damaged due to excess humidity or temperature change will not warranty a claim.
- Please understand once the work begins, we do not guarantee any personality require if you not let FLOORCO know it before you order. Personality means: “ flooring color aberration, natural, knots, textural, etc.”
- House owner does not accept for preparation job(levelling, grounding, remove ）but because of that reason FLOORCO not accept warranties. not accept for preparation means “ not pay, not agree, not charge, etc.”
- Subfloors preparation can not 100% perfect if that not a new house. All of the old house subfloors are complexity. We will try our best, but please understand we can’t 100% guarantee for old house subfloors preparation is for buyers require. our team will make it suitable for flooring fit/install. Old house mean “ used” and “ furnished”.
- Any man-made issues do not covered warranty.
- All product or service remains the property of FLOORCO TRADING LTD. until paid for in full.
The buyer ensures that transitions between carpet and flooring areas in all doorways are organised separately. We
can help by facilitating this on your behalf with a reliable and trustworthy supplier.
Flooco can recommend a painter to silicone around skirtings once they have been re installed by your
trusty builder if you need us to.
Rubbish will be left in the site bin.
The acceptor of this proposal gives their guarantee for the full payment on completion of the job.
FLOORCO is not required to accept claims for discrepancy in orders unless the buyer makes a written
claim within 3 days of delivery of the goods or service.
In the event that this account is not settled within our trading terms, we reserve the right to add all costs of
collection and any late payment charges to this account pursuant to the Fair Trading Act 1986.